Hi (again?)

Moderators: archiem, doc032848, wlin98004

WestNab

Hi (again?)

Post by WestNab » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:32 am

I don't ever remember having registered on here, but apparently I did. My memory cells are being recycled perhaps.
Hello again!
I am a member of CSS, CPSL & SICP. I am trying to narrow my collecting interests to wartime issued stamps (civil war & war with Japan), including Liberated Areas and MLOs. That is probably too big an area. I have a website at https://westnab.com/MaxStamps/, where you can browse my incomplete database of Chinese stamps. There are some articles & a few items for sale posted there as well.

WestNab

Re: Hi (again?)

Post by WestNab » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:34 am

Yes, I see I posted half a dozen articles only 3 years ago! Oh dear!

archiem

Re: Hi (again?)

Post by archiem » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:04 am

Years ago I had the same problem. When I would go to a stamp show, I would come home with the same stamps each time because I could not remember which ones I had. Finally forced myself to make an inventory, and it has helped me immensely. I also have three 5x8 index cards with my log in and passwords recorded, altho in my own code. That helps almost daily.

So I, and I am sure others on here share your situation.

But my prognosis is it is only going to get worse! Sorry.

But all that aside, welcome back! Make sure to visit the MLO pages, there is a very active group discussing these issues. And also of course, the other discussion threads.