New to forum.

Moderators: archiem, doc032848, wlin98004

stampsofasia

New to forum.

Post by stampsofasia » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi. My name is Myron and I live on the South Coast of Lake Erie, in Lakewood, Ohio. At one time I collected everything from the Eastern edge of the Bosporus to the Eastern shores of China. That was the idea anyway. So I have Turkish, Indian, Russian, Tibetan, Nepalese and China collections. Not all are active. I also have a special affinity for Military Mail concerning the wars between Russia and Japan from about 1894, Boxer Rebellion era through 1910 or so. I have exhibited some of it and plan to do more. My China PRC is pretty much complete with a few very expensive exceptions but I do have 1586 mnh. I do not collect Japan as such nor the ROC. So, it is all pretty straight forward and dull with two exceptions. #1 would be the aforementioned Military Mail and #2 would be that I keep my mint PRC in albums which someone in China might use. Through the very kind indulgence of a member of the CSS who lives in China, I have pages with no English on them. All the descriptions are in Chinese. Kind of cool I think. My Chinese friend buys the new pages every couple of years and sends them to me. Also use Kabe, Scott and Stanley Gibbons. Quite a mess really.