Just Joined? - Please tell us something about yourself.

Moderators: archiem, doc032848, wlin98004

mcdonald44

Re: Just Joined? - Please tell us something about yourself.

Post by mcdonald44 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:38 pm

hi
I have been a member for a couple of years now, however I never get replies to any emails, paid up my membership fee's but unable to buy anything as it comes up "renew your membership" and I am unable to get past it, have emailed nearly everybody on the member list but no reply from any. am I the only one who has this problem, am I the only member of CSS weird. :?: help

archiem

Post by archiem » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:39 am

Mr. McDonald,

Archie McKee here. Sorry to hear of your problems. We had an online membership renewal problem I think it was better than a year ago, but we got that straight.

Please be advised that I get most of the emails for information for CSS and I have seen nothing from you. So possibly another problem we need to look into.

But rest assured, we will get this corrected as soon as possible. We will get back to you.

archiem

Post by archiem » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:41 am

I checked up on this. Tracy Shew, CSS Treasurer assures me the problem was corrected to your satisfaction over the weekend.

If you are still having trouble, please let me know.

Appie

Post by Appie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 am

Hello iam appie from the netherlands

collectionsofrare

Post by collectionsofrare » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:26 am

Hello,

I am Dragan from Serbia. I have been collecting stamps for over 20 years. My passions are rare stamps and stamps with errors. I also interested in good stories and history behind particular stamps. I am collecting Chinese stamps but also stamps from all over the world.

I am expert in Serbian and Yugoslavia stamps and can give you some advice on that if you collect them as well as help you find what you are looking for.

victorw

Post by victorw » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Victor and I have been a stamp collector since 1986. I have focused on Russia (all areas), Ukraine, and USA. I am a member of APS, Rossica, BSRP, and UPNS. China is a new country for me and I have a great deal to learn. I look forward to meeting everyone online. Thank you.

HayabusaKi43

Post by HayabusaKi43 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:54 am

Hi -- Dick Bennett here. I started collecting worldwide almost 70 years ago, but focused on dead countries after graduating college. Manchukuo was always my favorite. Marriage, work & kids intervened, but now that I'm retired, I'm back at it with a vengeance. Thanks to Simon's website, I discovered a world beyond the Scott catalog -- that will keep me collecting for the foreseeable future.