Anyone can look, but you must be a CSS member to bid. If you are not a CSS member, you can join now.
THE NOVEMBER AUCTION WILL START NOV. 1
AUCTIONS ARE HELD EVERY MAY AND NOVEMBER
Stamps are listed in alphanumeric order: 1, 10, 100, 1000, 2, 20, 200, 2000, etc., with names in text following the numbered items. Insurance is available as an option during Check Out. Failure to purchase insurance waives any right to a PayPal claim for non-delivery. We sometimes use stock images. Variations in image quality are from consignor scans. U.S. members are asked to pay by check. Payment is due within seven (7) days of the close. Make check out to the "China Stamp Society" and mail it to China Stamp Society, c/o H. James Maxwell, PO BOX 481844, Kansas City, MO 64148-1844
- Bidding increments: $1-50 are $1, $50-$100 are $5, $100-500 are $10, $500-1,000 are $50, $1,000-5,000 are $100, $5,000-$100,000 are $500, $100,000 and up are $5,000.
- Each auction runs for the entire month.
- Lots sell at one increment over the second highest bid.
- Each item has an opening bid amount.
- There are no hidden reserves.
- There is no buyer's premium.
- Bids and payment are in US Dollars.
- Tie bids go to the earliest bidder. Bids may not be retracted. Bids may not be retracted.
- Bids cannot be retracted.
- You will receive an email if you are outbid.
- Winning Bidder Emails are sent after the close.
- Your invoice will be in 'Members Only' after the close.
- Optional insurance is available during Check Out.
- An incorrectly described lot (other than large lots) must be returned within 60 days.
- Only members may buy and sell in the auctions.
- We may withdraw an item or reject a bid or bidder.
- Bid your maximum, the system will bid for you up to that amount.
- Please see 'Abbreviations and Catalogs' used.
For better search results, read the search tips.
Read the Abbreviations and Catalogs used.
Learn more about how to bid or how to consign items.
Email Auctions with any questions.